Toy and Nursery Safety Line - 1300 36 48 94
- Ask questions about toys and nursery equipment
- Get up-to-date product safety information
- Report concerns about unsafe toys, nursery equipment or baby products
Consumer Affairs Victoria provides this service in association with Consumer Affairs and Fair Trading
Report an unsafe product
National product safety laws
- The Australian Consumer Law (ACL) introduced national product safety laws on 1 January 2011.
Banned products and mandatory standards
- Product bans (includes interim and permanent bans as well as a full list of banned products)
- Product recalls (for suppliers and consumers)
- Mandatory standards (includes mandatory and voluntary standards, regulation impact statements as well as a full list of mandatory standards
- Product testing (for suppliers)
Curtain and blind cord safety
Law and conduct
PDF documents require a PDF reader. Please read more on free PDF readers. Alternatively contact us if you have difficulty viewing or printing the document or require the document in an alternative format. You can order printed copies of these guides by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 1300 654 499.