Tasmanian Government Logo
Link to the Tas government site


This information has moved

Licensing responsibilities for security agents and employees (including security guards, monitoring room operators, bodyguards, crowd controllers, inquiry and commercial agents), motor vehicle traders and conveyancers in Tasmania has now moved to Consumer Building and Occupational Services.  If you are unable to find the information you are looking for contact the helpline on 1300 65 44 99 or email licensing@justice.tas.gov.au.